The term 'Radiology Vibes' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered/operational office is 28/A, C TOWN, BEHIND SAKCHI GURUDWARA, SAKCHI, JAMSHEDPUR East Singhbhum JHARKHAND 831001. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Radiology Vibes website and its content is intended for medical students, radiology residents and practicing radiologists all over the world. We intend to provide academic knowledge for educational purposes only.
Radiology Vibes is not responsible for republished content, cases or images from this website to other websites/blogs/social media without our permission. All original content on Radiology Vibes is copyrighted. However, you can reuse any of the website content if you appropriately acknowledge the website. If you wish to obtain permission to use content from Radiology Vibes website, you can request us by sending an email to [email protected] or [email protected]
- • The cases, images and other content provided on this website is meant for educational purposes only and is provided for the use by radiology residents, practicing radiologists and other medical professionals. The content is not intended for diagnostic purposes by readers or self-diagnosis /self-treatment. Although, Radiology Vibes strives to keep the content on the website as accurate as possible, the website content is for reference purposes only. Radiology Vibes cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content and assume no legal responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content.
- • The 'Normal measurements and reference values in Radiology' mentioned on the website are for reference purposes only. Normal values differ with age, sex, height and weight of the individual. Readers are therefore advised to follow the reference values used in their institution. Radiology Vibes bears no responsibility towards diagnostic use of these reference values.
- • All medical practitioners must make their own independent assessment / consult competent colleagues and seniors before suggesting a certain diagnosis or recommending / starting a certain treatment. If you are a layperson and not a medical professional, you further acknowledge that the content is provided for educational purposes only and is provided for use by medical professionals. The content contained on radiologyvibes.com website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- RadiologyVibes.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- • This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In no event shall RadiologyVibes.com be liable/responsible for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. RadiologyVibes.com reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. The author of Radiology Vibes makes no claims of the accuracy of the content and information contained herein; this information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for clinical judgment or diagnostic purposes. Radiology Vibes does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- • The author of Radiology Vibes makes no claims of the accuracy of the information contained herein; this information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for clinical judgment.
- • All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- • Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- • From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- • You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Radiology Vibes’s prior written consent.
- • Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
Amazon Affiliate Program:
RadiologyVibes.com is participating in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising & marketing program that allows bloggers and website owners to provide a means for websites/blogs to generate advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.in